To flow text continiously in left column of the next page

Old December 24th 04, 02:07 AM
reji

Default To flow text continiously in left column of the next page

First I create two columns then type the matters when the left column
finishes the text automatically flows to the right column but I want the text
to flow automatically to the left column of the next page what I should do I
am using word 2003

Old December 24th 04, 02:52 AM
Jezebel

Depends what you have in mind for the second column. If you're going to be
typing in other matter that relates to what's in the first column, use a
table instead.

Old December 24th 04, 03:11 PM

It sounds as if you want parallel columns rather than snaking
(newspaper-style) columns. For this you have to use a (borderless)
two-column table. Since Word becomes unstable with very long single-row
tables, you need to break occasionally for a new row.