Inserting pictures

Old January 4th 05, 04:09 PM
Tech Man

Default Inserting pictures

When I try to insert a picture, I get a message saying that "an error
occured while importing file". The pictures are jpeg and tiff format. The
converters for these formats is installed. What could the problem be? I am
using Word 2003.
Old January 4th 05, 04:53 PM
jspin

Try uninstalling the converter and then inserting the pictures. I don't
think you need a converter for those file formats with Word2003. Word should
already recognized those formats.

Good Luck