How do I eliminate numerous "Mail Merge..." under my tool bar?

Old January 5th 05, 01:25 AM
JulieMae

Default How do I eliminate numerous "Mail Merge..." under my tool bar?

When I'm in word and I go into "Tools" I have about 30 "Mail Merges" listed
(They look like this, all in a row
Mail Merge....
Mail Merge...
Mail Merge...
etc, etc. etc. )
and I don't know how to get rid of them. Would you have any idea what to do
to get rid of them?
Thank you. JulieMae
Old January 5th 05, 04:13 AM
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/multiple_mail_merge_entries.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old January 9th 05, 10:45 PM
JulieMae

Grahm: Thank you! You're advice was right on! It's good not to have to
scroll through 35 "mail merges". Yipee. Thanks again. JulieMae