Sort the Contacts address book by last name

Old January 11th 05, 05:39 PM
flutyman

Default Sort the Contacts address book by last name

When I insert an address in WORD from my contacts address book the addresses
are sorted by first name; I want to sort them by last name as they are in
Outlook
Old January 13th 05, 10:56 AM
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi =?Utf-8?B?Zmx1dHltYW4=?=,

When I insert an address in WORD from my contacts address book the addresses
are sorted by first name; I want to sort them by last name as they are in
Outlook

You need to ask this in an OUTLOOK newsgroup. Be sure to mention which version
of Word, Outlook and Windows you're using.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)