Sturner454

Default Inserting pictures in a locked form.

We would like to create a Microsoft Word 2002 document form for students to
write about their art work and show their picture. Once the form is locked,
we have not been able to have the students insert their picture. Can you set
up a form to have the user insert a picture? If so, how? Thanks!
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U3R1cm5lcjQ1NA==?=,

We would like to create a Microsoft Word 2002 document form for students to
write about their art work and show their picture. Once the form is locked,
we have not been able to have the students insert their picture. Can you set
up a form to have the user insert a picture? If so, how?

If you set up an unprotected section in the form, the user can insert a picture
into that.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org