Formatting of Text in Chart

Old January 16th 05, 05:15 AM
KSBMW2040

Default Formatting of Text in Chart

When I insert a chart into Microsoft Word 2003, by going to:
- Insert
- Picture
- Chart

OR

by copying a chart from Excel or another document....
The text in the chart becomes distorted, like the resolution is stretching
the text. I have changed the resolution on the computer (Windows 2000) and
this did not help. The chart in print preview of the Word document is
distored as well. If I double-click on the chart (to edit it) the text
appears correctly but as soon as I click off of the chart the text becomes
distorted again.

Thank you in advance
Old January 18th 05, 10:06 AM
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi =?Utf-8?B?S1NCTVcyMDQw?=,

What about if you actually print the chart?

My first thought would be to update your graphics card and/or printer
driver...

When I insert a chart into Microsoft Word 2003, by going to:
- Insert
- Picture
- Chart

OR

by copying a chart from Excel or another document....
The text in the chart becomes distorted, like the resolution is stretching
the text. I have changed the resolution on the computer (Windows 2000) and
this did not help. The chart in print preview of the Word document is
distored as well. If I double-click on the chart (to edit it) the text
appears correctly but as soon as I click off of the chart the text becomes
distorted again.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org