john

Default Word 2003 header and footer

I have Word 2003 when I open a doc I cant see headers and footers unless I
choose view/print layout

In Word 2002 it shows headers and footers automatically can I configure 2003
to do this?

Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Headers and footers are not displayed except in Print Layout view. If you
are opening in some other view, then that's the explanation. If you're
opening in Print Layout view and still can't see the headers and footers,
then see http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm

newsQTEd.18189$06.431@clgrps12...