shading does not reach left border

Old November 4th 04, 02:19 PM
Thea

Default shading does not reach left border

When I shade a cell in a table in Word, the shading on the screen looks
perfect, but when I print, the shading does not reach the left border of the
cell, leaving about 1/10" unshaded. I can take the border off and it looks
better, except the cells underneith that are bordered look pulled to the left
1/10"! Do I need a different printer driver or do I have a formatting
problem?

I print from Word 2003 to a HP 4100 laser.