Rusty

Default Cant merge fields from custom forms

I have Office 2003. When I perfrom a mail merge for form letters, I can only
choose the default contact fields. I would like to be able to choose the
custom fields I added in my form I created in contacts. That way I can have
under the address information like, policy number, customer number, or any
other field i can see in the form. I cant seem to find a way to have word
give me those options.
Doug Robbins

If you initiate the mailmerge from Outlook you will have more control and
choices.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP