Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Juwae Juwae is offline

Default Does anybody have the Avery 11201 template?

I am trying to get a copy of the Avery 11201 label template. I am hitting a
snag when I try to download it from the Avery website.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Their template pops up right away fir me. What problems are you having?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Juwae" wrote in message
I am trying to get a copy of the Avery 11201 label template. I am hitting
snag when I try to download it from the Avery website.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Juwae Juwae is offline

It keeps telling me that my email address does not match.... the same email
address that they use to send me stuff.

"Juwae" wrote in message
I am trying to get a copy of the Avery 11201 label template. I am hitting
snag when I try to download it from the Avery website.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

So use another email address. They don't send it to you, it opens Word with
the template.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Juwae" wrote in message
I am trying to get a copy of the Avery 11201 label template. I am
hitting
snag when I try to download it from the Avery website.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

:-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Juwae" wrote in message
Got it. Thanks.

"Juwae" wrote in message
I am trying to get a copy of the Avery 11201 label template. I am
hitting
snag when I try to download it from the Avery website.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
B. Patton B. Patton is offline

I suggest you be careful when downloading this template. I think there might
be a mistake in it. I downloaded it and it doesn't work with my avery
product. I think avery put a template for rectangle tabs instead of the oval
ones that come with this product.

Becky