Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yolanda Yolanda is offline

Default Macros

I set up a couple of macros and now for some reason I cannot use them. When
I try to create new macros I get the following message, "Invalid Procedure
Name." I've tried everything I can think of to fix the problem. I don't
know what I'm doing wrong. Can anybody help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Paste your non-working code into your next response. My guess is that you
have used a space in the procedure name. See also

help with macros vandy New Users 20 June 1st 07 06:06 AM
macros John Microsoft Word Help 2 September 7th 06 02:54 AM
WHERE ARE MY MACROS? Val Microsoft Word Help 6 April 6th 06 03:51 PM
With macros enabled I still receive "macros disabled" warning. Blakthorne Microsoft Word Help 6 November 1st 05 07:20 PM
macros lost in cincy Microsoft Word Help 1 March 22nd 05 03:31 PM