Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Torrey Lauer Torrey Lauer is offline

Default Fill-in-the-blank, checkbox, etc. in Word 2007?

In Word 2003, we used the forms tool bar to add "fill-in-the-blank" fields.
We installed Office 2007 at the beginning of this year, and now I cannot
find the Forms fields (ie: fill-in-the-blank, checkboxes, etc.).

Could someone please point me to the area in Word 2007 where these are
located?

Thank you!

Torrey Lauer
Modern Travel Services / Rainbow Sky Travel

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Torrey,

The forms tools are on the Developer tab in the ribbon, which by default isn't displayed. You can turn it on from

Office Button=Word Options=Popular
[x] 'Show Developer tab in the Ribbon'
==========

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Torrey Lauer Torrey Lauer is offline

Thank you Bob! That did the trick.

Torrey Lauer
Modern Travel Services / Rainbow Sky Travel

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...