Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sibbs

Default Possible to change default "by user" colors in Word's Track Change

When using track changes, I would like to assign the colors other than the
default red, blue sequence to the various team members working on a document.
Is this possible?

I recognizes that I can change *all* edits to be a certain color via the
track changes option tab, but want to have control over which colors are
assigned when using the "by user" option.

Thank you,
Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

You can't. When you choose "By author", Word chooses which
colors go with which authors. And the colors on one machine are
often different from the colors on another machine.