Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paulrap paulrap is offline

Default In Word, how do I insert a column break

I have been using word for years and just upgraded to 2007...where is the
insert column break, or any other break than page break, such as continuous,
ect.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Page Layout tab; in the Page Setup section, click Breaks - Column.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com