Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
zkid zkid is offline

Default How translate to another language?

It's really not quite that easy. Installing the language package will HELP
you translate, but will not do all of the work for you. For example, often
there is more than one verb available, many times it cannot determine the
correct articles, and it requires someone who at least knows some of the
other language.

I believe you need a full translation package. I have no idea what to
recommend, but this sounded interesting:
http://www.freetranslation.com/servi...n-software.htm

"Neil M" wrote:

My co-worker asked me today if there is a way to translate an entire document
into another language. I believe that the office assistant was telling me
that I first have to install the language(s) I want to translate to on my PC.

Can anyone confirm if, once a language is installed on my pc that I can
translate an entire document?
If so, where can I get the languauges?

Thanks,
Neil M