Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
suec suec is offline

Default Can I print 1 document with some pgs 1-sided and others 2-sided?

I want to print a document with the first couple pages one-sided, then the
next 15 or 20 pages two-sided, and then another couple of pages one-sided.
And I need to make multiple copies. Is there a way to set this up and send
the entire job to print out, one complete copy at a time? Presently we print
out each section in multiple copies and then manually collate.