Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mk57esq mk57esq is offline

Default how do i print avery label sheet L7159

in word 2003 under labels using the correct template everything gets shifted
up and I cannot seem to correct
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check under ToolsOptionsPrint and make sure that the "Allow A4/Letter
paper resizing" box is not checked.

If you print to a plain sheet of paper is the alignment correct. If so, the
problem is probably occuring because your printer cannot handle the label
media. That is a common problem with many inkjet printers.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mk57esq" wrote in message
news
in word 2003 under labels using the correct template everything gets
shifted
up and I cannot seem to correct

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mk57esq mk57esq is offline

Doug many thanks that works perfectly for all my labels...much appreciated...!!
Should I now go back and check this "allow A4/letter paper resizing
box"...as I am frequently printing documents composed for A4 and lettersize,
though, based in the UK I use A4 paper...if i leave the box unticked will
this result in Lettersize documents that I print on A4 ending up
misaligned...?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Check under ToolsOptionsPrint and make sure that the "Allow A4/Letter
paper resizing" box is not checked.

If you print to a plain sheet of paper is the alignment correct. If so, the
problem is probably occuring because your printer cannot handle the label
media. That is a common problem with many inkjet printers.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mk57esq" wrote in message
news
in word 2003 under labels using the correct template everything gets
shifted
up and I cannot seem to correct

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you need to scale documents you will have to change this setting back to
how you had it, but it will then screw up labels if you forget to change it.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Check under ToolsOptionsPrint and make sure that the "Allow
A4/Letter paper resizing" box is not checked.

If you print to a plain sheet of paper is the alignment correct. If
so, the problem is probably occuring because your printer cannot
handle the label media. That is a common problem with many inkjet
printers.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.