Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
katy[_2_] katy[_2_] is offline

Default Is it possible to use Word to create a document like this?

This link should take you to the example of the type of document we want to
create.... using Word. Is this possible? perhaps by using wingdings font
and/or symbols and does this look time-consuming using Word?

The link is:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...7e67e&ei=UTF-8

It's for a math professor to create exams/etc. with. I know Word contains a
lot of symbols and the wingdings has a LOT to choose from but it could be
time-consuming to find all that are needed. The diagram could possibly be
done with Auto Shapes or Line Art. That looks easy compared to the font
Is that Greek, does anyone know? Or a Latin symbol? Or Arabic?

Would it be possible to choose just one Font (ie which Wingding) or is this
something that is usually created with a mathematical program, not Word at
all?

Thanks for ANY advice........... katy