Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
helena helena is offline

Default resignation letters

how to write a resignation letter to my employer in order to further and
better myself ? by giving either one month or 24 hours notice to leave the
job.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gklass Gklass is offline

Sometimes people look to software for solutions to what are really
hardware questions.

I suggest that you just hit him over the head with a baseball bat.

On Aug 5, 12:36 am, helena wrote:
how to write a resignation letter to my employer in order to further and
better myself ? by giving either one month or 24 hours notice to leave the
job.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

This newsgroup doesn't deal with content. And I can guarantee that leaving
an employer with a 24 hr notice will do *nothing* to further and better
yourself.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"helena" wrote in message
how to write a resignation letter to my employer in order to further and
better myself ? by giving either one month or 24 hours notice to leave the
job.

a letter informing customers of an employee's resignation Adrienne72 Microsoft Word Help 9 April 22nd 23 12:33 AM
Big letters Novisen New Users 2 November 25th 06 07:04 PM
Announcement of resignation JoAnn Paules [MVP] Microsoft Word Help 6 January 31st 06 11:18 PM
letters John Microsoft Word Help 2 January 22nd 06 12:44 AM
Letters being cut off Hayley Tables 1 November 22nd 04 03:09 PM