Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ken Burton Ken Burton is offline

Default Allow printing in an "hyperlink" or "called" word document

I have a large word document that I would like to split up into mini docs.
Then have a primary doc that would include "hyperlinks" of some type. I know
this will work. But, I am having problems getting the primary document to
"print" those links. Is there a way in Word to expand included word docs to
print as a whole document?
--
Ken Burton
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Ken

Ken Burton wrote:
I have a large word document that I would like to split up into mini docs.
Then have a primary doc that would include "hyperlinks" of some type. I know
this will work. But, I am having problems getting the primary document to
"print" those links. Is there a way in Word to expand included word docs to
print as a whole document?

version(s) of Word?

You could create the small documents from the same template and then put
them together in a new document by way of INCLUDETEXT fields.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |