Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rrgmitchell rrgmitchell is offline

Default Next tracked change should restrict to reviewers I've selected

I want to review the changes that Fred has made to the document, and not the
ones I've made myself. So I click Show / Reviewers on the Reviewing toolbar,
un-tick my name and tick Fred's. Then I hit the arrow to next tracked change.
It takes me to one of MY OWN changes. Go back into "Show / Reviewers" and hey
presto my name is ticked again.

If I've hidden other reviewers changes it stands to reason that when I look
for the next tracked change I don't want to find the ones by the people that
I've hidden. And Word shouldn't be ticking or unticking things behind my back.

If anyone reads this and knows an answer to my problem, please email to
. I won't be monitoring this group. All I'm
trying to do is get some feedback to Microsoft, and, boy, do they make this
difficult. And you have to sell your privacy down the river to do it. If only
they'd let me use OpenOffice at work...

This is Word 2003, BTW.

Regards,

Ron