zhbuyi zhbuyi is offline
Junior Member

Default Two more questions on TOC

I try to toggle between TOC field codes and results using Shfit+F9, Alt+F9, they don't work.

Also I tried to show the TOC field codes using Excel Option -- Display-- show hidden text (a side joke: I first typed in "Show hidden tax" and then realized the typo), anyway the manually added "TC" fields show up, but the TOC fields prepared using the style do no show up. I thought they are basically the same thing from what I learned form Microsoft website. Doesn't seem true, does it?