Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Todd K. Todd K. is offline

Default Format Currency

I have a Word merge document pulling from an Access Project view. In the
view, the field [Fund_Amt] is formatted as currency, but when it comes up in
the Word document it's unformatted ($10,000.00 becomes 10000). I looked into
switches, but didn't see one just for regular currency (although the dollar
text one is really cool).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Todd K. Todd K. is offline

YOU ROCK! That works perfectly, thanks.

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

It's \# . Try

{ MERGEFIELD Fund_Amt \#"$,0.00" }

Peter Jamieson

"Todd K." wrote in message
I have a Word merge document pulling from an Access Project view. In the
view, the field [Fund_Amt] is formatted as currency, but when it comes up
in
the Word document it's unformatted ($10,000.00 becomes 10000). I looked
into
switches, but didn't see one just for regular currency (although the
dollar
text one is really cool).

Currency format is lost during Document Merge from Excel to Word. cloparo Mailmerge 4 July 25th 06 07:38 PM
Currency format kai Mailmerge 1 January 12th 06 05:01 AM
Access currency field wont format correctly in word mail merge Marnee Mailmerge 3 June 2nd 05 05:40 AM
Syntax for Number format in the Text Form Field Options Ed Hall 61 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 05 07:51 PM
Currency format in table. Jeff Stroope Tables 1 April 23rd 05 12:17 AM