CreativeImages

Default Highlighting

Sometimes clicking on the highlighting button, the pallet has 15 colors,
other times the pallet has 40 colors. How is this changed?

Highlighting has only 15 colors. Font color and text shading (in Word 2000
and above) have a 45-color palette and millions of other colors available.

"CreativeImages" wrote in message
Sometimes clicking on the highlighting button, the pallet has 15 colors,
other times the pallet has 40 colors. How is this changed?

CreativeImages

My choice of words was probably wrong or incorrect. In the past, I have used
a shading or highlighting of pastel green, blue and yellow (and other colors)
from a pallet of 40 or 45 colors. The way to access or change the
€śhighlighting€ť color is to click on the highlighting button in the formatting
tool bar. Right now, I can only access 15 colors. But, I am absolutely
positive that this is the method that I used to obtain the pastel
highlighting colors. I realize that work €śarounds€ť are available; but I was
not using a work around to get pastel highlighting colors.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Highlighting has only 15 colors. Font color and text shading (in Word 2000
and above) have a 45-color palette and millions of other colors available.

"CreativeImages" wrote in message
Sometimes clicking on the highlighting button, the pallet has 15 colors,
other times the pallet has 40 colors. How is this changed?

The Highlight feature does not now have nor has it ever had more than 15
colors. Your memory is deceiving you.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Highlighting has only 15 colors. Font color and text shading (in Word

2000
and above) have a 45-color palette and millions of other colors

available.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"CreativeImages" wrote in

message
Sometimes clicking on the highlighting button, the pallet has 15

colors,
other times the pallet has 40 colors. How is this changed?

Highlighting and editing Al Microsoft Word Help 4 July 18th 09 03:47 PM
Highlighting text but not to print Angel Microsoft Word Help 1 March 25th 05 06:59 PM
Highlighting speed in Word Tables felix Tables 1 February 18th 05 06:02 PM
Highlighting In A Doc Steve New Users 4 January 13th 05 02:41 AM
MS Office Word 2003 How do I make Yellow highlighting print? Al Rowe Microsoft Word Help 1 December 30th 04 11:01 PM