Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mt123 mt123 is offline

Default minimized word docs open when opening different word doc

Okay, say I have "word document a" minimized to the task pane. I then go
to one of my folders and open up "word document b". Document b opens up,
but in the process it pulls up document a to a regular window, away from
it's minimized form. This is annoying as I don't want to deal with
document a popping up everytime I open something else.

Does anyone know how to make document a stay minimized when opening up
another word document?

--
mt123