Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Apan Apan is offline

Default Underline

I do not know what happened, everytime I open a new page in Word or new Mail
in Outlook, the texts are underlined. This happened about two daus ago. I had
downloaded a text document and pasted in aWord document. The default font is
not underlined. I believe the change in setting happend at that time. I
checked Tools, styles, etc and do not see where the "underline" is default.
There must be a change in settingt causing the "underline" to be default
setting.

What should I do to go back to normal setting?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Exit Word. Then rename the Normal template (normal.dot). To locate the file,
you can search for it in Windows (be sure to search hidden files and
folders). As you restart Word, a new copy with factory default settings will
be recreated.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP