Chris

Default Autoformat Edit: Possible?

I currently using a Database form field to generate a table in a Word
2000 document. But I am displeased with all of the autoformat
templates. I would like to create my own. 3 questions:

1. Is that possible?
If so...
2. Where are they?
....and...
3. how?

I can't find any information about this on web. Nor can I find the
templates on my computer to view. Can someone help me out?

Chris Weber

Allabout

"Chris" wrote in message
I currently using a Database form field to generate a table in a Word
2000 document. But I am displeased with all of the autoformat
templates. I would like to create my own. 3 questions:

1. Is that possible?
If so...
2. Where are they?
...and...
3. how?

I can't find any information about this on web. Nor can I find the
templates on my computer to view. Can someone help me out?

Chris Weber

You are stuck with the provided autoformats in Word 2000 but you might be
able to get something nearer what you want by modifying the /l switch on the
database field to only apply certain aspects of an autoformat that is fairly
close to what you want.

Andrea Jones