Biged

Default Avoid having to click on user account at opening of screen.

Something in my computer. When I return to the computer after a time away, I
have a long wait before the screen restores, and then I have to click on my
account name to enter. I didn't used to have to do this - whenever I hit any
key, the screensaver went away and I was back in my program. How do I
eliminate this unwelcome delay and extra step? I am the only user on my
computer. I want pressing any key to bring me instantly back into the
program I was working on when I left the computer inactive for a while.

Well, if you want help with a Windows problem, I think you're going to have
to ask in a Windows NG.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I don't understand what this has to do with tables in Microsoft Word.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Biged" wrote in message
Something in my computer. When I return to the computer after a time

away, I
have a long wait before the screen restores, and then I have to click

on
my
account name to enter. I didn't used to have to do this - whenever I

hit
any
key, the screensaver went away and I was back in my program. How do I
eliminate this unwelcome delay and extra step? I am the only user on

my
computer. I want pressing any key to bring me instantly back into the
program I was working on when I left the computer inactive for a

while.

Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã

Please see he
Welcome Screen Appears After Your Computer Has Been Idle
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810607/en-us

BTW: I suggest that you should go to a Windows Newsgroup,
such as microsoft.public.windowsxp.general to ask a
question for a Windows problem.