ammer0910

Default Page view not matching page set-up

This problem seems to have occured recently, yet I can't figure out how to
correct it. My page is set up 8.5x11, with 1" margins. My page view is Print
Layout. Yet my cursor on a new blank page is at the very top, and looking at
the left side ruler, the page is only 9" high. It's as if Word cut off my 1"
margins and is only viewing the printable space. This is only for height;
width is still shown with 1" margins and 8.5" wide.

Thank you for your help.