Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default How do I turn the magnifier off?

I accidentaly bumped the magnifier button on my mouse and I can't figure out
how to turn it off.
Please help,
Kathy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't know what you're talking about, but Ctrl-Mousewheel works like
the Zoom function -- one way makes your image grow larger, the other
way makes it grow smaller.