Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yvette B Yvette B is offline

Default Organizing fonts

Is there a way to organize fonts to make them easier to find? I have lots of
different fonts and I think I saw something in the past about organizing them
according to type of font to make them easier to find and use.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is not something provided by Word - see
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=