Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SM SM is offline

Default check boxes

I've created a Customer Survey in which a question is asked and there are
check boxes for the answers ie: satisfied, very satisfied, dissatisfied etc.
My question is, how can I make it so that only one checkbox can be checked at
one time. As it stands now, all the boxes can be checked at the same time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...FmFldChbxs.htm.

--