Anchorage Skip

Default Word docs open with grid lines visible

When I open some Word docs from others, I get a grid behind the words in the
print view. I can select all, then copy to a fresh document and the grid does
not transfer. How to I prevent the grid from appearing?
Luc

Anchorage Skip,
In Word2002/2003 go to the drawing toolbar, click on the draw button, choose
grid, disable the grid by removing the check in the box next to view grid.
Luc
"Anchorage Skip" Anchorage schreef in
bericht ...