Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joyjoy Joyjoy is offline

Default text in table makes the whole table move up

I have a table and need to put in a lot of information in one colume.
When I do put a lot text in there - my whole table keeps moving up . Why
does this happen - why doesn't it just - go down into the next page? Can
someone please help me? I've been stuck on this problem for a long time.
thank you