Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
snowwoman160 snowwoman160 is offline

Default Word 2007 only printing page 1 of multipage document

I have a 6 page document for work that only shows the front page and is only
printing the front page. It does not go to the next page in print preview.
i tried copying and pasteing to a new document, and it still does the same
thing. I tried emailing it to work, and it still does the same thing. I
need this doument.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If it doesn't contain sensitive information can you e-mail it to me? Use the
link on my web site home page.

snowwoman160 wrote:
I have a 6 page document for work that only shows the front page and
is only printing the front page. It does not go to the next page in
print preview. i tried copying and pasteing to a new document, and it
still does the same thing. I tried emailing it to work, and it still
does the same thing. I need this doument.

CharlesMay CharlesMay is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwoman160 View Post
I have a 6 page document for work that only shows the front page and is only
printing the front page. It does not go to the next page in print preview.
i tried copying and pasteing to a new document, and it still does the same
thing. I tried emailing it to work, and it still does the same thing. I
need this doument.
Hi Snowwoman. I have the same problem. Did you come up with a solution? If so I'd appreciate your sharing it with me.

TU CharlesMay