Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TALILLIAN TALILLIAN is offline

Default Inserted table

When I input data on an inserted table, the entire cells of the table are
automatically shaded a dark color blue making it difficult for me to see the
data I am typing in the cell. How can I prevent MSWord on doing this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

This is a bug that is caused by having the Different First Page and
Different Odd and Even (and possibly other items) added to the Quick Access
Toolbar. If you have either of the above there, remove them. If you do not
have either of those, try removing the items that you do have one by one to
find out which one is causing the problem. If it is some other button,
please post back and let us know which one it is for future reference.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"TALILLIAN" wrote in message
When I input data on an inserted table, the entire cells of the table are
automatically shaded a dark color blue making it difficult for me to see
the
data I am typing in the cell. How can I prevent MSWord on doing this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Barbara G[_2_] Barbara G[_2_] is offline

Doug, thank you VERY much! I removed the "specify header distance" shortcut
from the quick access toolbar and the problem disappeared.