Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Slow Learner

Default Insert Page No

From the frozen north:
Make page 1-10 a section on it's own, then pages 11 to end another section.
Set page number (header or footer) in second section and be sure to check
that it is not showing "same as previous". This should work for you.
Cheers

"Jonathan" wrote:

Hi Y'all,

Is there a way to start automatic page numbers from lets say page 11 e.g. I
do not want any page numbers for pages 1 - 10 but I want pages 11 though to
end to start auto numbering from 1.

Does that make sense?

Tia.