Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sknrss

Default How to hide changes in edited Word doc?

I am frequently modifing a resume in Word 2000. When finished I either save
it in the address or do a "save-as" to a new address. Problem is when I
email the resume to third parties, I will hear back that they need a "clean"
version without the changes being highlighted. I do not know how to solve
this problem. When I go back to the document I have edited and open it, I
only see the edited document. I can't figure out why it is okay when I open
it, but shows earlier changes when the party I sent it to opens it???
Help.....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See
and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
..

sknrss wrote:

I am frequently modifing a resume in Word 2000. When finished I either save
it in the address or do a "save-as" to a new address. Problem is when I
email the resume to third parties, I will hear back that they need a "clean"
version without the changes being highlighted. I do not know how to solve
this problem. When I go back to the document I have edited and open it, I
only see the edited document. I can't figure out why it is okay when I open
it, but shows earlier changes when the party I sent it to opens it???
Help.....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

First of all, make sure that Track Changes is not on when you are editing
the document. Second, when you have finished the document, just in case, use
Tools | Track Changes to "Accept all changes in document."

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM
Does Word have a QuickCorrect/Quick Word option like WordPerfect? CW New Users 2 December 20th 05 06:54 PM
In Word, how do I surpress headers and footers on page 2 Bill Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 05 07:13 PM