Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

Default Drop-down Menus won't drop down all the way

In Word 2000 (Vista Home Basic), I want the drop-down menus (such as "File,"
"View," etc.) to drop down all the way. Almost all the time, I see a few
items and a down arrow. How can I get Word to let me see the entire menu all
the time?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Tools Customize Options Always Show Full Menus (the exact wording may
have been different in Word 2000)..

Paul wrote:
In Word 2000 (Vista Home Basic), I want the drop-down menus (such as
"File," "View," etc.) to drop down all the way. Almost all the time,
I see a few items and a down arrow. How can I get Word to let me see
the entire menu all the time?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

OK Suzanne, that was it. I cleared the checkbox and all is well.

Thanks to you both for answering.