Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IChThUS IChThUS is offline

Default Scroll Bars disapeared

Whilst editing a word document yesterday, the scroll bars (both horizontal
and vertical) disapeared, and I cant find out how to get them back. I have
looked in the Help, but can not see anythng that might be of assistance.

Hope someone can help having to negotiate down the document with Page down
is a bit of a bind and does not necessarily help me to the correct point in
the document.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IChThUS IChThUS is offline

Thanks for your time Harve, much appreciated.

But where is the tools option in Word 2007. I know all about it in 2003

Sorry I did not make it clear when I first posted.

IChThUS

"IChThUS" wrote:

Whilst editing a word document yesterday, the scroll bars (both horizontal
and vertical) disapeared, and I cant find out how to get them back. I have
looked in the Help, but can not see anythng that might be of assistance.

Hope someone can help having to negotiate down the document with Page down
is a bit of a bind and does not necessarily help me to the correct point in
the document.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IChThUS IChThUS is offline

Greatfull thanks, sir.

I had supposedly looked there earlier and totally missed it.

It is now back. I am in your debt

Ichthus

"IChThUS" wrote:

Whilst editing a word document yesterday, the scroll bars (both horizontal
and vertical) disapeared, and I cant find out how to get them back. I have
looked in the Help, but can not see anythng that might be of assistance.

Hope someone can help having to negotiate down the document with Page down
is a bit of a bind and does not necessarily help me to the correct point in
the document.

Thanks

what happened to the scroll bars in Word? Itsaplane Microsoft Word Help 16 November 18th 09 09:23 PM
Disappearing Scroll Bars New Users 2 May 21st 06 08:03 PM
why do my scroll bars not work? abcangela Microsoft Word Help 1 January 17th 06 03:38 PM
Scroll bars disappearing bradford2005 Microsoft Word Help 1 October 2nd 05 04:42 AM
Scroll bars disappearing bradford2005 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 05 04:59 AM