Move block of table rows up or down in table

Old July 29th 09, 05:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dorian

Default Move block of table rows up or down in table

I have a table populated with data but now I'd like to move a whole block of
several rows to another place in the table.
How can I achieve this without doing hundreds of cut and pastes?
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".
Old July 29th 09, 07:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

If it's a block of several rows, you can do a single cut and a single
paste. Select the rows (be sure the extra paragraph mark to the right
of the table in each row is selected), cut, select the row below where
you want to insert them, and paste.

Old July 29th 09, 08:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

If the distance to be moved is only a few rows, select the block of rows and
press Alt+Shift+(up or down arrow). If it's a longer distance, then cut &
paste is easier.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman