Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sahridhayan Sahridhayan is offline

Default How do i hide the help text in Content Control (word 2007) docx ?

I have used lot of content controls from "Developer" tool bar.

like Single line, multi line , datepicker,etc (not activex controls)

it shows some help text in the backgroun "Click here", "Enter a date or
choose a date"...

Once i enter a value it vanishes, but then, i want to remove it once i save
it.

or any way we can switch of this help text ?

Thanks in advance,

Sahridhayan