text in table makes the whole table move up

Old January 22nd 10, 07:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joyjoy

Default text in table makes the whole table move up

I have a table and need to put in a lot of information in one colume.
When I do put a lot text in there - my whole table keeps moving up . Why
does this happen - why doesn't it just - go down into the next page? Can
someone please help me? I've been stuck on this problem for a long time.
thank you
Old January 22nd 10, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom[_3_]

I can think of two possibilities he

1. In the Table Positioning dialog box, the vertical position is set to
"Bottom" relative the bottom margin of the page (or relative the bottom edge
of the page).

Or:

2. The "Vertical alignment" for the document is set to "Bottom" in the Page
Setup dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP