Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nikita897 nikita897 is offline

Default Using the toolbar font color button, I want to switch between 2 co

Is this possible? I know I can have two "font color buttons" in the toolbar,
but they are always the same color. I want to have one be black and another
one be a different color, without having to always select the other color.
Can anyone give me some guidance?
Thanks!