Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shane Shane is offline

Default Can't open documents (in word2007) when clicked on. Must use File

I'm using Office 2007. When I click on any Word Document, MS word opens but
the document does not. I have to FileOpen and select the document. Doesn't
matter where the document is located, always has to be this way. Any ideas
anyone?

Second Issue: I can't use my mouse to put the cursor anywhere in my
document, I have to use the arrow keys or the page up/dwn. Again, this only
appears in MS Word. Any ideas?

shane