Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Agent 007 Agent 007 is offline

Default unwanted WEB toolbar

The WEB toolbar keeps popping up all the time whenever I'm in any Word 2000
file.

I don't know what is triggering it, but it seems to pop all the time now,
even when I turn it off in the VIEW toolbars menu. I know it pops every time
I click a Table of Contents entry and when I touch any hypertext links.
Seems to pop at other times as well.

What's going on? I haven't upgraded or updated Word in over a year.

How do I turn off the WEB toolbar permanently?