Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Styles and formatting Styles and formatting is offline

Default Styles and formatting

Hi,

In my project i have to show some of the custom styles available in word
2007 so that these styles may appear in the style combo box.I tried this
using recommend style option but it won't work.
I also need to record these steps in marco so that whenever anybody opens
the word document and select the style option he.she will be able to see a
set of styles (built-in + some custom styles).

If anybody knows this please help.

Thanks in advance,
Shikha
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

What do you mean by the "Styles combo box"? Are you referring to the Style
gallery on the Home tab in the Ribbon?

What kind of project is this? For a class on Word 2007? Are you required to
create a macro for this purpose?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out: