Trish

Default How do I correct error in hidden module: WinFaxPrintAndMerge

I had unstalled WinFax but I keep getting compile error in hidden module:
WinFaxPrintAndMerge. I get this error every time I open Word 2003. Thank
you,

See section 4 of http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

"Trish" wrote in message
I had unstalled WinFax but I keep getting compile error in hidden module:
WinFaxPrintAndMerge. I get this error every time I open Word 2003. Thank
you,

Have you deleted the WFWRD2K.dot (or whatever it is) template from Word's
Startup folder?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See section 4 of

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Trish" wrote in message
I had unstalled WinFax but I keep getting compile error in hidden

module:
WinFaxPrintAndMerge. I get this error every time I open Word 2003.

Thank
you,

Graham Mayor

The uninstallation has left behind the add-in WFWRD2K2.DOT. Remove this file
from the Word startup folder.

Trish wrote:
I had unstalled WinFax but I keep getting compile error in hidden
module: WinFaxPrintAndMerge. I get this error every time I open Word
2003. Thank you,

rzachow

This gives me the same error as I am getting but I do not see any solution
to it

ron

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The uninstallation has left behind the add-in WFWRD2K2.DOT. Remove this file
from the Word startup folder.

My web site
www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Trish wrote:
I had unstalled WinFax but I keep getting compile error in hidden
module: WinFaxPrintAndMerge. I get this error every time I open Word
2003. Thank you,

Graham Mayor

The error that Trish reported comes from the add-in which Word attempts to
load on startup. This add-in is incompatible with word, hence the error
message. If you have removed the add-in as suggested, the add-in cannot be
loaded and thus the error should not occur.

See also http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm