Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elbert52 Elbert52 is offline

Default Can I print audio cassette labels with Word 2007?

I'm looking for a way to print labels for the cassettes that we give to
church members who want to hear the Pastor's sermon again or to share it with
a friend. I have Office 2007. Can I design and print audio cassette labels
from with Word 2007?
Thanks for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the Mailings tab of the ribbon, select Labels and click on the Options
button and then select Avery US Letter in the Label vendors pulldown and
scroll down through the list of products until you get to 5068, select that
and then click on OK. Now enter the information that you want to appear on
each label into the Address: space and in the Print section of the dialog,
select the Full page of the same label and then either click on the Print
button of the New Document button. The former will print one sheet (or page
of the labels) and the latter will create a document containing a page of
the labels that you can print as many times as you require.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Elbert52" wrote in message
I'm looking for a way to print labels for the cassettes that we give to
church members who want to hear the Pastor's sermon again or to share it
with
a friend. I have Office 2007. Can I design and print audio cassette labels
from with Word 2007?
Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

That's one way to reduce the congregation

Does your version of Office 2007 include Publisher? If so that is the better
tool for creating labels.
If you are stuck with Word, then for cassette face labels use the template
supplied by the label manufacturer. If case labels, create a three cell
table with the fixed dimensions of the cassette case label and fill in the
cells as appropriate - see http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

Elbert52 wrote:
I'm looking for a way to print labels for the cassettes that we give
to church members who want to hear the Pastor's sermon again or to
share it with a friend. I have Office 2007. Can I design and print
audio cassette labels from with Word 2007?
Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NHG NHG is offline

I have the similar question for audio cassette labels but I need to use for
my Chinese church members. Please help me to set up the label for
tranditional Chinese. Thanks

From the Mailings tab of the ribbon, select Labels and click on the Options