Gilles Desjardins

Default Chapter # Heading styles

Hi everyone,
I have a friend who is having a problem.

She has used Chapter numbering Heading1 style for the beginning of each
chapter. These titles are on a page alone at the beginning of each chapter.
When she creates a table of contents based on those heading styles the page
numbers appear for this level as well as all other heading levels she uses.
She does not want page numbers for the Chapter heading style the title is on
.. Can this page numbers be stopped ONLY for those pages? I'm stumped!

Thanks in advance.

Gilles Desjardins

Styles Elbert Page Layout 3 January 16th 06 12:37 AM
Stopping heading numbering formatting showing up in table of conte MichaelM Microsoft Word Help 1 August 8th 05 04:40 AM
Multiple "Heading 4" Styles Keith Formatting Long Documents 5 March 21st 05 03:08 PM
Caption Numbering and Chapter Heading Frederick Simard Microsoft Word Help 3 March 18th 05 05:53 PM
Tab character in table of contents when using heading styles Rob Nicholson Page Layout 4 December 13th 04 10:26 AM